Immigration Medical Appointments
- All immigration appointments can be REQUESTED ONLINE. Click here to request an appointment. **If no dates are highlighted, there are no appointments at this time, please check back at a later date.
- Please note that you must request an appointment for each person.
- Once our staff has confirmed your appointment request, you will be notified electronically via email or text as per the contact information you provided.
- Payment in full will be required at the time of your appointment.
- Please give TWO (2) business days’ notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment
If you have any questions, please call the office at 204-331-2332.
Due to the high volume of calls, please leave a message and the receptionist will get back to you within two (2) business days.
Immigration Medical Costs
- Cost of appointment is Adult (11 and up) $255.00 + GST = $267.75 | Child (10 & under) $175.00 + GST = $183.75
A Lab of $60.00 (included in total cost) is payable directly to the lab in exact cash, debit or credit
Note: additional costs may apply.
Please arrive for appointment 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
If pregnant, x-ray will have to be deferred; we won’t be able to send the paperwork until the x-ray is completed.
Please refrain from eating a lot of sweets prior to your appointment.
Please note that children under the age of 4 do NOT require photos.
- Current valid passport
- 2 passport size photos
- Manitoba Health Card
- E-Mail from Immigration Medical/CIC with IME/UCI/UME number on it.
The Immigration Medical physician reception is located at Reception B; near the Urgent Care Centre.