Immigration Medical Appointments
- Please download and complete the form on the bottom of this page.
- Please fax the completed form to 204-325-4594 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the form has been completed and sent in, the receptionist will contact you to book the appointment and arrange payment of a non-refundable deposit of $50.00 per person.
- Please give TWO (2) business days’ notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment
Immigration Medical Costs
- A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $50.00 per person is required at time of booking the appointment.
- Cost of the appointment is Adult (11 and up) $255.00 + GST = $267.75 | Child (10 & under) $175.00 + GST = $183.75
A Lab of $60.00 (included in total cost) is payable directly to the lab in exact cash, debit or credit
Note: additional costs may apply.
Please arrive for appointment 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
If pregnant, x-ray will have to be deferred; we won’t be able to send the paperwork until the x-ray is completed.
Please refrain from eating a lot of sweets prior to your appointment.
Please note that children under the age of 4 do NOT require photos.
- Current valid passport
- 2 passport size photos
- Manitoba Health Card
- E-Mail from Immigration Medical/CIC with IME/UCI/UME number on it.